Interested in competing for Ebor Vale Riding Club at Area 4 Riding Club Competitions?
Welcome to our Area 4 page where you will find out all you need to know about this years Qualifiers…
Area 4 hosts various competitions throughout the year, for both teams and individuals.
To be considered to represent the club, you must:
- Be a current club member
- Be eligible to compete in the chosen discipline under BRC rules. 2019 Appendix 2 Eligibility of Horses
- Your horse must have an up-to-date equine influenza and tetanus vaccination record.
- NB Your horse is eligible to compete after the second of the initial course of vaccinations.
- Have attended club training events, or competitions, ideally in a related discipline, in the three months leading up to the event. This helps with the selection process.
- Please note that if you intend to compete at the Showcross or One Day Event you MUST provide a helper for xc jump judging.
For Area 4 competitions the club provides subsidised entries:-
- Winter Showjumping
- Combined Training
- One Day Event
- Summer Showjumping
- Summer Dressage
- Winter Dressage
- Arena Eventing Qualifier
If you are interested in competing for the club in one of the forthcoming team events (see diary on website or the Area 4 Riding Club website) then please complete the form for each discipline and send, along with a copy of your horse’s vaccination certificate.
Please return your entry form and cheque made payable to Ebor Vale Riding Club to cover your entry fees to:
Helpers are needed for Jump Judging at the Showcross , and the One Day Event also we have volunteered to help out at the Winter Showjumping Qualifier at Bishop Burton College so 14 helpers are needed for this.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR HORSES FLU VAC CERT MUST BE CORRECT. THE RULE IS THE 2ND INJECTION SHOULD BE 21-92 DAYS AFTER THE 1ST AND THE 3RD INJECTION SHOULD BE 150-215 DAYS AFTER THE 2ND. SEE BELOW.
2018 Handbook flu vac See Page 123/ hat tagging 97 onwards